Our servers are located in a secure facility in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Biometric (fingerprint access) scanning technology verifies identity for authorized access into the facility.
- Proximity card access with PIN, in addition to biometric clearance, is required to enter/exit the facility.
- Video surveillance cameras are hidden throughout the facility, monitored by a 24×7 Solution Support Center (SSC); tracks and records access throughout the facility.
- Strategically placed motion/vibration detection devices alert data center personnel of any forced entry.
The data center is engineered with a redundant, uninterruptible power system and backup generator to deliver seamless power. In the event of a commercial power failure, our isolated UPS system will provide immediate backup power until our diesel generators take over the load and continue operation of the center.
- Redundant, uninterruptible power system and diesel powered back-up generator
- Regular testing and maintenance of back-up systems and procedures
Redundant Temperature and humidity controls to maintain the optimal operating atmosphere. The redundant HVAC system keeps the average temperature in the data center at 70 degrees F (+/- 2), ensuring a consistent operating atmosphere for your servers. Additional sensors detect variations in humidity and keep the average humidity at 50% (+/-3).
Double interlock pre-action dry fire suppression system:
- Minimum of 3 events must occur before discharge: the smoke detector must be activated, the flame/heat detector must be activated, and critical temperatures must be reached at a particular sprinkler head
- Fail-safe alarm system to prevent false discharge
- Hand-held gas fire extinguishers strategically placed throughout the facility
- Multi-layer, redundant configuration to ensure there is no single point-of-failure
- Redundant Internet access points
- Minimum of two fiber rings with dual-entry points and diverse paths
- Internet / Network Access Options DS-1, DS-3 or OC-X connectivity
- Native LAN at 10 Mb, 100 Mb, to gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Frame relay
- ISDN (BRI, PRI)
- Redundant core gigabit switch routers fully meshed with dual multi-service distribution layer switches
- Multiple access layer switches with redundant gigabit uplinks to the distribution layer
- Burstable Bandwidth up to 1 Gps
- Comprehensive web-based portal for bandwidth usage and performance reporting